View MLA Paper HTML Preview
This is an MLA paper print action based on the great APA version by @campjacob.
- From @campjacob, the print action that skips the first two lines of the draft so you can use that for internal titling.
- I didn’t mess with any of @campjacob’s img or table attributes. I never use these.
- Text is Times New Roman / Serif, double-spaced.
- All headers are specific to MLA 9th edition: centered, no change in font face or spacing
- Page syntax: H1 is for your draft title, H2 is for the MLA title, and H3 is for Works Cited, which has an automatic page break before it.
- Construct Works Cited entries with an unordered list (like this list here) to give it a hanging indent without bullets. I also use this to create my MLA name block at the top left of the first page.
- Indent increments are set at .5 inch, which is MLA-standard
- Page numbers aren’t supported. I couldn’t figure out @page. As a result, DON’T TURN THIS IN. If you can fix it, send me a fix @allenshull and I’ll update this and give you credit.
template [[title]]%%[[line|2...]]%% format
After Success Default Notification Info Log Level Info
Items available in the Drafts Directory are uploaded by community members. Use appropriate caution reviewing downloaded items before use.